Fuerza Bruta Wayra, the renowned Argentinian theater production known for its captivating dance performances and circus-like acrobatics, has made its return to Seoul.
The show is set for its first run on Friday and will continue until Feb. 15.
This marks the fourth appearance of the Argentinian spectacle in Korea, following its previous presentations in 2005, 2018 and 2019.
- Violinist Yoo Da
- Seoul shares close tad higher ahead of key US jobs data
- Human rights commission urges Korea to abolish death penalty
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- Yoon orders increased defense of public digital infrastructure
- [From the scene] Eye
- 尹대통령 지지율, 1.1%p 내린 38.9% [알앤써치]
- Hanwha showcases ground weapons systems at US trade fair